Financial Credit Cure Solutions (FCCS) offers a funding concierge service that can help you secure up to $10 million. It’s the kind of boost that can facilitate businesses at any stage. The process of our funding service is fast, simple and safe. Your business can receive funding as quickly as 48 hours to 10 days, depending on your size of funding you require.
Our funding concierge process includes the submission of loan application, corporation credit formation, and scope building required to satisfy the banks/lenders. All these processes require an online presence or a selling stage to show the operations of your company. At Financial Credit Cure Solution, we add aged primary tradelines to your corporations (EIN) number. These tradelines are similar to regular lines of credit, but appear to be open for an extended period of time. This helps lenders make a thoughtful decision when funding. An aged primary for corporation is linked to your Equifax business credit report that shows lenders that you manage your operations in an efficient way. Financial Credit Cure Solutions offer aged primary tradelines that features:
- Business tradelines remain on Equifax business credit report for the life of the business.
- 6 to 24 months of aged tradeline
- Showing lenders that the business is currently using its own credit
- Positive management of credit history, late payments or charge offs
- Keeping balances under 30%
A larger funding typically requires larger tradelines. Moreover, a PG (Primary Guarantor) is a must when applying for a large funding. If you are having trouble understanding the process and requirements, then contact us to get further guidance.
“FCCS” adds PRIMARY BUSINESS TRADE LINES to your businesses (EIN) number. This helps lenders make an educated funding decision. What they will see when pulling your Equifax business credit report are Primary and business tradelines showing lenders that you manage your store cards in a positive way and a financial line, which is the most important trade line on the report, producing proof that you manage your loans in a positive way. These things can vary depending on how much funding your looking to receive for your company and the aged corporation you need to accomplish your goals.
All your business trade lines will remain on your businesses Equifax credit report, for the life of the business. All trade lines will be aged between 6 months and 24 months, which is relevant for business funding. All managed at a 20%-24% balance, showing two points of reference the lenders look for:
- That your business is currently using its credit
- That you are managing the credit you have in a positive way, showing no negatives, late payments or charge offs and keeping your balances under 30%.
This report will show lenders your company is managing its credit the right way. Lenders typically lend based on the largest trade line you have showing on your report.
The larger your trade lines the larger funding options typically are.
You must have a PG (Primary Guarantor) attached to your company NO MATTER WHAT TO receive funding and sometimes PG documents are needed to get higher amounts. However, FCCS is here to help and guide you to through the process for your ultimate success.
So, if you are someone looking for a business loan and have the credit or need a boost we can help!
For a business loan you need to be in business for at least 2 years with good standing and a PG with a credit score of 680 and above, which is how the aged corporation comes into play.
Easy Home Loans for Bad Credit
Getting rid of bad credit can be a heavy burden when applying for home loans. Nowadays, it is difficult to find mortgage lenders who offer loans to people with bad credit. However, at FCCS, we offer FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans for bad credit that helps you get a home loans. FHA loans provides this facility to first-time home buyers due to their policy of low initial deposit with flexible standards for credit approval. The FHA loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration, a government agency within the Department of Housing and Urban Development of the United States. FHA loan borrowers must pay for mortgage insurance, which protects the lender from a loss, if the borrower does not pay off the loan.
- FICO (Fair, Isaac and Company) score that is at least 580 with a down payment of 3.5%
- FICO score between 500 and 579 with a down payment of 10%
- MIP (Mortgage Insurance Premium) is required
- Debt-to-Income Ratio should be less than 43%
- The home must be the borrower's primary residence
- Borrower must have steady income and proof of employment
Contact us or submit us a support ticket now to get more details on the credit score requirements for home loan approval.
Good Credit Score to Get A House
Your score can slightly differ from one credit bureau to another, because not all creditors will report to the organizations. A 700 credit score is generally considered good by many lending institutions. Poor credit scores are generally any score below 620. Credit Score Range
- 500-579 = Bad credit score
- 580-619 = Poor credit score
- 620-679 = Fair credit score
- 680-739 = Average credit score
- 740 and higher = Great credit score
Your credit score has a definite impact on the interest rate you get. Bad credit scores often lead to higher interest rates and increased closing costs (origination fees, title charges, deposit reserve requirements, and miscellaneous charges) leading to a higher monthly payment. Obviously the higher your credit score the lower you rate will be.
- 579 and lower – If you are approved for a mortgage with this score, you will have a mortgage rate as much as 2% higher than the current lowest rate.
- 580-619 – Expect an interest rate as much as 1% higher than the lowest rates in the market.
- 620-679 – With a credit score in this range interest rates could be 0.5% higher than someone who has an excellent credit score.
- 680-739 – This is the range most homebuyers are at, your rate will not be affected much at all in this range.
- 740 and higher – You will be offered the best rates mortgage institutes have to offer.
Boost Credit Scores for Houses and Cars
The most popular way to boost your credit score is through adding credit tradelines to your credit report. We, at Financial Credit Cure Solutions, offer several tradeline packages that can help you improve your credit score. Our tradeline packages can become a solution to your problems, if you are planning to buy a house or even a car. Basically, a tradeline enables a third party to add you as an authorized user under their account. This process allows the authorized user to use a line of revolving credit history to boost their credit score, due to which they can borrow credit from lendors We believe the importance of using credit tradelines is translated in terms of working capital. If used correctly, it can not only provide a useful means to increase capital, but also as a way to build a meaningful assets.
Contact us today and receive 10 % to 15% discount on our tradeline packages. Our representatives are always willing to help you pull your tradeline through.